Microneeding works by creating controlled micro injuries to stimuate the body's natural would healing process to produce new collagen and elastin. The procedure usually takes less than 30 minutes from numbing to treatment.
Numbing cream is applied on to the face to reduce the pain of needle pricks. Once the skin is numb the SkinPen device is rolled on to your face, the needles in the SkinPEN make micro injuries your skin.
The goal of the procedure is to start your body’s healing process by sending collagen and elastin to patch up the tiny injuries. Collagen helps fill in and smooth out wrinkles.
This highly efficient treatment can
- reduce signs of aging
- reduce the apperance of acne scars
- significant improvment in skin tone and texture
- reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- improve large pores
- improve apperance of strecth marks
SkinPEN microneedling benefits
- is safe for all skin types
- little downtime
- long term results
- low risk, minimally invasive procedure.
Call our office today to enquire more about this procedure.